-
November 10th, 2004, 04:04 AM
#221
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 10th, 2004, 11:52 AM
#222
Senior Hostboard Member
Hehe, i heard as much. No worries, they probably will in the end; the fans want it, and they've pretty much set themselves up for it. I mean, Microsoft have announced that this is the first fiscal quarter that has been profitable for them since the Xbox's release, all thanks to just the Halo 2 pre-orders. Thats got to suggest future priority.
Hopefully the hype didnt take anything away from the experience for you. Inevitably, I hear a lot of people complaining about short-comings (you can never please everyone), but good reviews overall. Whats your take on it so far?
-
November 11th, 2004, 12:52 AM
#223
Inactive Member
Everything is excellent, except for the following:
The End
How you throw grenades (I miss slinging them half way across the map)
The fact that you have to beat it on Heroic to unlock a map
That's my only complaints.
-
November 11th, 2004, 05:59 PM
#224
Inactive Member
I brought this game. Now, who wants to get me an Xbox.
-
November 11th, 2004, 06:29 PM
#225
Senior Hostboard Member
I bought the game and its fantastic. For a game that had an entire console's worth of hype, it fared very well and im going to be playing this for a long, long time.
I havent touched one player, so im basing my reviews on multiplayer and online play. Unfortunately, i havent been able to access Xbox Live, since it seems Microsoft are running some maintenance (perhaps due to the sudden inflation of users today).
-
November 12th, 2004, 12:10 AM
#226
Senior Hostboard Member
I am Xbox Live enabled at long last! Currently at level 5 on the rankings.
-
November 12th, 2004, 01:34 AM
#227
Inactive Member
Did you buy 12 months, Cat?
-
November 12th, 2004, 10:25 AM
#228
Senior Hostboard Member
Im just testing it out on the two month subscription i got with the game, but im liking the service enough to go all out on a year subscription. Especially since they'll be remaking the head-set just for Halo in future versions of the Xbox Live package.
-
November 12th, 2004, 02:36 PM
#229
Inactive Member
im playing Halo2 today when i go to friends house, ill let you guys know what i think XD
be ready for alot of l337 >.> fair warning XD
-
November 13th, 2004, 03:57 AM
#230
Inactive Member
I don't know but after playing multiplayer for awhile something does not seem right. I mean it's fun, but it isn't as fun as Halo was. Some of the levels are good but most are okay, and some are too big to play with less than ten people (Headlong, Waterworks, Burial Mounds, and maybe another one) while there are very few worth playing with four people, let alone less than that. Overall multiplayer is looking disappointing, especially sicne XBox LIVE won't work for me, and I'm stuck using XBC.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks